The Litchfield Company is hiring!
The Litchfield Company is a full-service real estate company started in 1956 and based in Pawleys Island, SC. Our focus is to develop real estate professionals who go above & beyond as we look to grow our team. With over 66 years of proven experience, we know how to educate, train and demonstrate success,
We are looking for real estate professionals who share our vales of trust, community, going above & beyond, and focusing on relationships. The Litchfield Company provides agents with help obtaining a real estate license, mentorship from an experienced agent, one-on-one and group coaching by our veteran team of managing brokers, as well as significant lead generation opportunities and much more. At The Litchfield Company, you will be supported on the highest level to achieve success and begin a lifelong career in real estate sales, or to grow your career to the next level.
As a real estate professional, you will work closely with buyers and sellers to navigate the exciting process of selling real estate. In addition, you will consult with mortgage lenders, title companies, home inspectors and other key vendors to successfully transact and close. Some responsibilities include:
- Building relationships and consistent prospecting for new business from buyers and sellers
- Respond immediately to all leads and inquiries
- Working with buyers to identify their needs, find suitable properties, and accompany on property tours
- Develop property valuations for potential sellers
- Developing marketing strategies and coordinating marketing of listings to maximize exposure, including social media, open houses, print advertising, etc.
- Handle negotiations and contracts on behalf of buyers and sellers
- Coordinate with key vendors (mortgage lenders, home inspectors, title company) to guide deals through closing
- Full-time (or a plan to become full-time) commitment to real estate sales
- A valid S.C. Real Estate Sales License, or the ability to obtain one
- A self-driven personality with passion for running your own business
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Comfort with negotiation and handling contracts
The Litchfield Company Advantages
- Litchfield University – A 10 week new agent training class taught by local top selling agents.
- Mentoring Program – A one-on-one pairing with a veteran agent to assist quick integration into the TLC culture and become productive real estate agent.
- Boomtown – A world-class lead generation, CRM technology and consumer-facing website.
- Skyslope – Transaction Management Software
- LeadingRE Training Program – Institute is recognized by Training Magazine among the Top 65 most successful learning programs in the world, Institute represents a distinct advantage of being affiliated with LeadingRE
- Circle Pix – Streamlined, customized and automated – PIXmarketing is your one-stop shop for all the elements of your campaign
- Rental Referral Program
- Admin Team consisting of Marketing, MLS Coordinator, Closing Coordinator and Accounting
Please send resumes to resume@TheLitchfieldCompany.com
This is who our agents think we are.